Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

All announcements/invitations are available to order. Each can be tailored to fit your preference. All colors, fonts, pictures, and wording are changeable! Don’t be afraid to ask! I aim to please!

All designs are done in a 5x7 format with 300 dpi. This ensures a high resolution image, resulting in a clear, beautiful announcement!

If you do not see “your style” in any of the announcements, or I simply haven’t made an announcement/invitation for your occasion, custom announcements can be requested for an additional $10.00 design fee!! I will gladly create an announcement or invitation for ANY occasion!!! See the bottom of this page for pricing information.

Please contact me with any questions or comments!! I would love to hear from you!

Best Regards,

Susie
ssussie_q@hotmail.com

P.S. I now have an etsy shop so check me out at announcementsbysusie.etsy.com



To view my stock announcements and invitations, please click on the links below. These links will take you to a new page... scroll to see the announcements on said page. Enjoy!



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Birthday Invitations -girl-

Ashley
Photobucket
Allison
Photobucket
Rachel
Photobucket
Lucy
Photobucket